Thursday, December 16, 2010 | 3:00 PM
We are happy to announce the release of our new DoubleClick for Publishers .NET client library.The DoubleClick for Publishers API .NET Client Library makes it easier to write .NET clients which access the DFP platform.
Main features include:
- Support for .NET SDK 2.0 and above.
- Outgoing and incoming SOAP messages are monitored and logged.
- Support for API calls to sandbox and production environments.
- As opposed to autogenerated stubs from wsdl.exe, you don't have to specify xxxSpecified = true for each nullable property.
- Support for specific DFP exceptions instead of generic SoapExceptions.
Additional information can be found at the DFP API code site’s client libraries page.
Bugs and feature requests can be filed at https://code.google.com/p/google-api-dfp-dotnet/issues/list.
Please post any questions or feedback to the DFP API Forum.
– Adam Rogal, DFP API Team